Thursday, May 04, 2006

Our portrait by Nigel



Stan's effort to teach him to draw is beginning to take form. Look at our portraits. It's quite stylish and he really enjoys having his picture on our blog.










He did this while I stitched meself a doughnut pin cushion!

Was working on a secret project which I will post next month, when I badly needed a pin cushion (Nigel wouldn't let me use one of his old softies, Ouch! he screamed when I poked at Lemmy the lamb).

Yes, yes, that's my dining table in a terrible mess. Stan has been terribly patient.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm

I must say the donuts looks delicious...could have fooled me in a sec and sec later in my mouth...

and i'd be wondering wat the... !

khekheh....

Anonymous said...

hi yoonie

wow the donut looks deliciious... fooled me..khaeheak was about to take a bite.... until i saw the pin i went...wat the...

cheers and GOd BLess
www.happymeow.com

Anonymous said...

yoon....just to let u know the 2 previous comments i write one... i forget to add my name at the first one...and the second..kaehkea...saja :)

meow meow

Anonymous said...

Your dining table looks like mine does half the time - or should I say all the time! Love the donut - it is super cute.