1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
Le choix des materiux concernant les modeles presentes dans ce livere depend de la taille et de l usage du montage. (Hahahah! it's just a folding pattern for display and publicity book with nice diagrams I 've been referring to for my church calendar design for next year. And it's mult-lingual.)
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
1 dozen Snoogems waiting to be stuffed and a 10 year oldpaper bag filled with DMC thread.
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Pimp my ride.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5pm. Hey, I'm quite good at this.
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Disney Channel. Some kid doing a karate move and Nigel knocking away at his toys.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Last evening, celebrating my mom's 54th birthday. Got her flowers and we had a simple dinner at home. Totally lost her voice for 2 days (kinda unusual, it was pretty quiet.) so decided to eat home.
7. What are you wearing?
Green T-shirt and shorts. WHat else.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
It was exam day, and no matter how I try, I couldn't finish my paper on time.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning. My son refused to wake up for school. Stan had to tickle him, but that didn;t work, so he used a clothes peg and placed it right at his toes! Nigel woke up laughing.
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Nigel's Student Of The Year certificate framed in yellow. I'm so proud of him!
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
My bald neighbour, dressed in white and a striking pink vest. Geez, some people. And Nigel had to say, "Why you so funny one?!". I turned away and laughed.
12. What do you think about this meme?
Really a nice break. Could do with some pictorials?
13. What's the last film you saw?
Gubra. A local production that really was funny. Liked the part when Orked was sleeping on the couch heartbroken and the TV was showing a Malay couple bathing outdoors! The lady was actually washing her husband's armpits with her hands. It was gross but really humourous.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Build my dream home and create a scholarship foundation for orphans and a retirement home for the extreme poor here.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
Nearly ran away from home one morning, but decided to turn back. That's when I met my husband for the first time. Yep. He's the reason I didn't leave for good.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
The education system in Malaysia. Can they just stick to one system.
17. Do you like dancing?
No. Malaysians don't dance. They Joget.
18. George Bush?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Nigel for a boy and Natalie for a girl.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Nope. Love Malaysia. The food is just too good to miss.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
You made it. Thank heaven!
22. Who should do this meme?
Everyone else who has a blog and anyone who needs a 5 minute break.