Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Little Sunshine

My Brother's wedding will be in another 9 days and I'm about to faint with the preparation. With the cake tier, button corsages, backdrop and other things underway, I think we are all feeling the PRESSURE! So here's a little peek at the little things that have kept me pwetty beezy!
The victorian motif and plum organza I used for the ring pillow.


A locket with my favourite photo of the two of them.

Lots of felt for the corsages. I'm using lots of buttons!
I did say Loads of Buttons! I'm using some of the button stash I received from Diane.

A sneak peek of the cake tier for the mini cupcakes.

I managed to sneek in some time to complete the party packs for Nigel's school year end party. How time flies!

Here's my little sunshine project. A huge crocheted beach bag the colours of a rising sun! A summer ice lolly or as my son puts it, "All brighty!".

Still a long way to go with the crochet, but this is totally relaxing as the colours are oozing positive aura!!! LOL!

5 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow! You really busy!!

Emily said...

Hi Mel!
Really looking forward to the wedding updates as always!

Felt-o-rama said...

Good luck with the wedding preparations. I would love to see photos of the finished felt corsages. What a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

Making knight gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of knight noah . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of knight online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of knight online noahhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap knight gold.

Unknown said...

Your really talented. You made it for your brother's wedding. He must be very proud of you. i would to see some photos of your brother's wedding with those handy crafts of yours. By any chance can you make a craft design like a fence? Good luck